**Please note, the Food & Beverage Programs are on pause until further notice**
Tuck Shop Tuesday Thursday
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 2nd break, popcorn and frozen yogurt are available for sale. Popcorn comes in butter & salt or dill pickle and salt and vinegar flavour and is $2.00 per bag. Frozen yogurt is chocolate and vanilla swirl and is $4.00 per cup. Cash sales only, while supplies last.
Orders are placed through School-Day for Pizza Wednesdays. There are three ordering periods.
Period 1 – October to December, orders placed late September.
Period 2 – January to March Break, orders placed early December.
Period 3 – After March Break to June, orders placed early March.
Watch for a notification from School-Day when the ordering period opens.
Friday Hot Lunches
We are happy to share that Lunchbox Orders will be offered again at Sandhills Public School this school year. Not familiar with Lunchbox Orders? Lunchbox Orders is a convenient, online ordering platform featuring local restaurants. An ordering calendar has been coordinated for the Sandhills community at www.lunchboxorders.com.
All orders are submitted on the website and payment is processed on-line by Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Visa Debit. Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards are also accepted as a payment method.
The lunch calendar is NOW open and features the following options:
Every Friday on a rotating schedule – Subway, Pita Pit, East Side Mario’s, Lunch Lady and Swiss Chalet.
How to Order:
- Go online at www.lunchboxorders.com and click “ORDER LUNCH”.
- New to Lunchbox Orders? Click “Create an Account” to register your family’s account.
- Already registered? Please login directly with your current user name (e-mail address) and password.
- Add your child to your account by clicking “add a student” and register your child with their new teacher and grade.
- Click “Order Now” (beside your child’s name) to access the school’s ordering calendar.
- Proceed with ordering your child’s lunch by clicking on the blue box for each restaurant featured.
- With every meal purchased, a contribution will be made to the school’s fundraising program.
- Lunchbox Orders is paperless and cashless. Ordering online is fast and easy!
- All menu items featured are compliant with the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Food and Beverage Policy.
- Orders may be placed weekly or in advance, for the full length of the program.
Dates to Remember:
▪ All orders, updates and cancellations must be submitted by Sunday at noon for the following week.
▪ Please note, new orders will not be accepted after the Sunday deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact the Lunchbox Orders customer service team at 1.877.426.6860 or by e-mail at email@example.com.